Revenue Department formulate revenue polices of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Estimation of all Federal government oil and non-oil revenues.
- Review of the management of revenue collection.
- Inter-governmental revenue allocation matters.
- Periodic review of revenue performance.
- Preparation of Annual Reports on Revenue performance.
- Initiating, Recommending and Implementing Policies for enhancing Oil and Gas Operations.
- Analysis of returns on Oil production, lifting and sales profile by Oil Producing companies.
- Processing Import Duty exemption request, analysing these waivers and processing refund.
- Preparation of input foe quarterly report on the performance of the economy.
- Maintenance of data bank on all revenue matters.